Using the Images of Websoft9, you should have some skills for using Cloud Server like below:
- Logging In Cloud Server
- Upload Files to Cloud Server
- Git the Internet IP of Cloud Server
- Modify Security Group Rule
- Cloud Server Backup Service
- Attach a Cloud Disk
- Using Domain Name
For the above content, we have prepared the Cloud Server Quik Start for users, you should know that different Cloud Platform have certain differences
Top3 Cloud Server configuration you must use when using this Image
#1 Connect Cloud Server by SFTP / Upload files
SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) is a secure file transfer protocol. It runs over the SSH protocol . It supports the full security and authentication functionality of SSH.
Please note that Using Password to login | Using Key Pair to login are different, and you just need to select one of then
Use SFTP you can mange file,upload and download file,configure Server.
- Download WinSCP and Putty, then install it
- Start WinSCP. Login Dialog will appear, then select your File protocol(SFTP) on the dialog
- Using Password to login: fill in the suitable Host name,User name,Password
- Using Key Pair to login: fill in the suitable Host name,User name. Click the Advanced->Authentication, then upload your Privcate key file to WinSCP
- You may want to save your session details to a site so you do not need to type them in every time you want to connect. Press Save button and type site name.
- When appear the dialog below,please select the “yes”
- You can manane Linux file below
- WinSCP can integrate the Putty and transfer the log in information to Putty
- Now you can use Putty(Not need to log in) from the menu bar of WinSCP
#2 Modify Security Group Rule
Most of the time,using Chrome or Firefox on your local computer to visit the http://Internet IP and you can enter the installation page of Image directly,if there no response from browser,please check the Security Group settings to ensure that port 80 is been allowed
You should know that different Cloud Platform have different Security Group setting interface.
#3 Cloud Server Backup
The backup of Server is very important for your application, you must set the backup for your Server. Cloud Server providers have the Snapshot or Cloud Server Backup Service, the snapshot is for the Server disk. Snapshot tool can record the specified point in time the hard disk data, all backed up, and can achieve a key recovery.
Different Cloud vendor snapshot settings slightly different