Using the Images of Websoft9, you should have some skills for using Cloud Server like below:
- Logging In Cloud Server
- Upload Files to Cloud Server
- Git the Internet IP of Cloud Server
- Modify Security Group Rule
- Cloud Server Backup Service
- Attach a Cloud Disk
- Using Domain Name
For the above content, we have prepared the Cloud Server Quik Start for users, you should know that different Cloud Platform have certain differences
Top3 Cloud Server configuration you must use when using this Image
#1 Connect Cloud Server
You should confirm your Cloud Server operating system when you want to connect Cloud Server
Connet Linux/Upload files by SFTP
SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) is a secure file transfer protocol. It runs over the SSH protocol . It supports the full security and authentication functionality of SSH.
Please note that Using Password to login | Using Key Pair to login are different, and you just need to select one of then
Use SFTP you can mange file,upload and download file,configure Server.
- Download WinSCP and Putty, then install it
- Start WinSCP. Login Dialog will appear, then select your File protocol(SFTP) on the dialog
- Using Password to login: fill in the suitable Host name,User name,Password
- Using Key Pair to login: fill in the suitable Host name,User name. Click the Advanced->Authentication, then upload your Privcate key file to WinSCP
- You may want to save your session details to a site so you do not need to type them in every time you want to connect. Press Save button and type site name.
- When appear the dialog below,please select the “yes”
- You can manane Linux file below
- WinSCP can integrate the Putty and transfer the log in information to Putty
- Now you can use Putty(Not need to log in) from the menu bar of WinSCP
Connet Windows/Upload files by Remote
- Perform one of the following to start Remote Desktop Connection:
- Click Start > Remote Desktop Connection.
- Click the Start icon and enter mstsc in the search box.
- Press the shortcut key Windows Logo + R to open the Run window, enter mstsc, and then press the Enter key.
- In the Remote Desktop Connection dialog box, enter the public IP address of the instance. Click Show Options.
- Enter the user name. The default value is Administrator. Check Allow me to save credentials. In this way, you do not need to manually enter the password again when you log on later.
- (Optional) If you want to copy text or files from your computer to the instance, click the Local Resources tab to see options for sharing local computer resources.
- Click the Connect button to complete connection to the instance.
- When you connect your computer to the Windows instance successfully, you can operate the instance from your computer.
- You can upload files by Copy and Paste directly
#2 Modify Security Group Rule
Most of the time,using Chrome or Firefox on your local computer to visit the http://Internet IP and you can enter the installation page of Image directly,if there no response from browser,please check the Security Group settings to ensure that port 80 is been allowed
You should know that different Cloud Platform have different Security Group setting interface.
#3 Cloud Server Backup
The backup of Server is very important for your application, you must set the backup for your Server. Cloud Server providers have the Snapshot or Cloud Server Backup Service, the snapshot is for the Server disk. Snapshot tool can record the specified point in time the hard disk data, all backed up, and can achieve a key recovery.
Different Cloud vendor snapshot settings slightly different