Animcraft (Abbr. AC) is a smart and collaborative 3D animation and character library with comprehensive productivity tools and bridge plugins.
Its core allows stable motion transfer between any bipedal and some quadrupedal characters based on keyframe and controllers, regardless of the variations in the skeletal hierarchy, rigs, figures, and 3D applications (DCC). Animations can be stored as the visible, manageable, and reusable assets that be used to accelerate your animation production.
Also, it has a full bunch of animation tools, comes with:
- Animation keyframing, layering, bridgeIK rig, concatenation, scene editing tools.
- Smart character and motion library and resources manager and renderer
- Stable retargeting tools for characters and motions
- DCC bridge plugins: rig re-targeting and motion import/export supports
- Game engine import/export supports.
- Comprehensive formats reader, writer and, converter.
How to Get Start
- You can first create an account and download software, then install it on your machine.
- After installation, you can activate the software with 30 days trial license.
- Then, you can launch and start to use it.
How to Learn
The Animcraft User Manual helps you learn how to use the Animcraft Software and related plugins, and provides links to download necessary resources.
You can read it from start to finish, or use it as a reference.
- To learn the basics, we suggest the Quick Start Tutorials.
- For further learning, you can check this manual and the Video Tutorials.