This part briefly introduces how to import animation from Animcraft to 3ds Max character.
The steps are also shown in Quick Start Videos
- Download the samples from Resources.
- In 3ds Max, create a new Biped Rig.
- Select any part of the Biped rig.
- Back to Animcraft main window, select any animation in the library.
- Right-click the 3DS MAX button on the right lower and select the 3ds Max which you need to import animation into.
- Left-click again the 3DS MAX button to import the content.
- Back to 3ds Max and confirm the import options and click Yes to import data to selected Biped rig.
This section only covers how to import the animation from Animcraft to 3ds Max Biped rigged character, it is very easy. But if you want to know how to import animation to your custom FBX character or how to add arbitrary resources to Animcraft from 3ds Max. Please read more further chapters.